addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Doctor Who Fans Unite Message Board › Those wacky Daleks!

Those wacky Daleks!

A former member
Post #: 421
It's not exactly comforting to know that a race of xenophobic genocidal pepper pots will have an easier time of exterminating the human race...

Funny pic!
Scott
user 2358695
Universal City, TX
Post #: 216
Well, not all Dalek invasions have been particularly interesting or noteworthy. Some moments were downright dull and boring. For instance here we see a Dalek waiting in line for the bus to London. Pretty much like any other scene, really.

Sometimes even a Dalek can fall on hard times. Here we see one aimlessly panhandling on the streets, offering to exterminate for spare fuel cells.

Usually when you think of Daleks you think only of the bad ones, out to disintegrate you and conquer the planet but there were a few peace-loving Daleks who brought joy and happiness to the worlds they were a part of. Filled with flowers and with guns that fired butterflies, these happy fellows would arrive on the scene screeching happily, "POLLINATE! POLLINATE! POLLINATE!"

What made the Daleks turn evil later in life? I blame bullying in schools. I mean, look at what that one little hellion on the lower left did to that poor Cyberman's head! No wonder Daleks have issues!

Can Daleks fart? This one sure can! Check out the response by the guy on the right to this one's silent-but-deadly emission! This Dalek also makes it pretty clear in his statement as he passes by that he does not want to have sex with this guy!

Scott
user 2358695
Universal City, TX
Post #: 220
Daleks love their tunes.

To win this party game, you have to be able to shriek "EXTERMINATE" the loudest. Scoff if you will, but it is still more fun and popular than Jenga.

A lot of Daleks don't really mince words and will let you know when the conversation is over.

Daleks wandering around in circles, lost in a subway station. That's what happens when a hasty order to "invade Earth" is announced but no other specifics are given.

Scott
user 2358695
Universal City, TX
Post #: 222
What happens when Daleks form romantic relationships with humans? Baby Daleks!

But not all offspring are as adorable as this little fellow. In fact, interbreeding with Daleks does run some significant risks, for example you could get this...

or this...

or even this...

or this...

or this...

And what's worse than an unruly surly rebellious teen-ager? Unruly surly teen-agers who are part Dalek! Here we see a few staging their own invasion shortly before returning home to play Guitar Hero on their Xbox 360's and text their friends about how "uncool" their parents are. So remember, if you are going to make love to a Dalek please always use protection!

On the other hand, before Daleks were modified to hover, this hybrid cracked the "stair problem" before all the rest...

This concludes my special public service announcement regarding Daleks. You can read more about them at your local public library. Just don't annoy the librarian. You never know where a moonlighting Dalek may be working.

A former member
Post #: 1
Don't forget the Australian Dalekettes
Scott
user 2358695
Universal City, TX
Post #: 266
I am oddly aroused. tongue
Mira
GallifreyForever
Waller, TX
Post #: 10
XD It doesn't really work typing, but my friend and I came up with a Dalek song (not recorded yet, though):

"Doo, do-doot-do, do-doot-do-do doo doo" (x2)
(falsetto) "DALEK DISCO DANCING!!!"
"Doo, do-doot-do, do-doot-do-do doo doo" (x2)
"Wave your blaster in the air
Like you just don't care
Doo, do-doot-do, do-doot-do-do doo doo"
"EXTERMINATE!!! EXTERMINATE!!! EXTERMINATE do-doot-do-do doo doo!
"The Thals not dancing
EXTERMINATE!!!
You are an enemy of the Daleks!
DALEK DISCO DANCING!!!"

repeat until you get bored.

Yeah...actually, I could record that lol I might just do so...now that I have an audio editing program. *evil grin*
Scott
user 2358695
Universal City, TX
Post #: 300
There should be an album (oh, forgot what era this is) I mean a CD of Dalek songs! I support any such endeavors. biggrin