addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Doctor Who Fans Unite Message Board › Fun to be had in Hunt, Texas (with pictures)

Fun to be had in Hunt, Texas (with pictures)

Mira
GallifreyForever
Waller, TX
Post #: 26
If you're willing to go the distance, there's fun in Hunt with the Stonehenge II setup. It's 2/3 scale the original and has a couple of bonus Easter Island replicates hanging around. For anyone who's seen The Pandorica Opens (or for Classic Who fans, Stones of Blood) this can provide some fannishly fun moments as seen from the pictures below of my sister and I (my mom took the pictures, and our friend was on the phone so we pretended he was Rory):

Requirements: imagination (and technically gas money...and I suppose knowledge of the area wouldn't hurt)

More info can be found at: http://www.roadsideam...­
A former member
Post #: 6
Hah! thats pretty cool
A former member
Post #: 35
It was in the news last week. It's being moved, I can't remember where, but they're like stuck in the middle of the move because they need more money.