addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Satellite to the Fallsview $1100 "Restock the Shelves" RAKE FREE

  • 4 days ago · 7:00 PM
  • This location is shown only to members

This is a single table satellite to the $1100 Fallsview Classic in February 2017. 

We are also running this for the "Restock the Shelves" charity. We will be collecting boxed or can food donations that will go to the Oakville Salvation Army. 

This is an equity tournament of 15% going towards the other players and 85% of any winnings going to the tournament winner(s).

Our goal is to get 10 people so that we will give away at least 2 seats to the Fallsview Classic $1100 tournament.

Each player is allowed 1 re-buy only at $220 for a full starting stack of chips and is available during the first 4 levels of play. A player can re-buy only if they lose all their chips. All re-buy money goes into the prize pool as does all initial buy-in money. There will be no add-ons in this tournament.

I will be taking a non-refundable deposit of $100 to help prevent cancellations and to reserve your seat. Seating is given on a first pay first seat basis. Deposits can be made to me via Paypal or EMT. Just sign up and I will get in touch with you with the details.

Buy-in: $220 ( $100 deposit is required to save your seat)

Starting Chips: 10,000     Re-buy stack is also 10,000

Blinds: Will be the same as in the link below.

https://www.fallsviewcasinoresort.com/pdf/gaming/tournaments/fvpc-wpt-tournament-faq_2017.pdf


Our goal is to get 10 players which would guarantee 2 seats to the $1100 Fallsview Classic plus the re-buy money would go towards a 3rd seat or a cash prize for 3rd place. 

I will supply the game with pop and snacks at no charge. We also have a coffee machine as well as an espresso machine if anyone wants a hot drink.




Join or login to comment.

  • Funkycoldone

    Any chance of 2 short handed tables now?

    November 30

    • Jeff R.

      No. It was originally posted as a 1 table tourny and some people might have joined for that reason. It would be the same as if I changed the blind levels or starting stack at this point.
      I had 3 tables before but I sold 2 of them. I actually went out and bought another table just for the Dec 10th game.

      6 days ago

  • Bingo B.

    I'll be at the Run It Up / WPT DeepStacks Championship until December 6 (including Banff & Calgary Flames game), so if any of the participants on Dec. 3 or 10 want a poker chip, RIU or other souvenir, let me know via email or Facebook.

    November 30

  • Jeff R.

    I've posted a photo of the swag that Party Poker has donated for the games on Dec 3rd and Dec 10th. Just firming up the details on how to give this stuff away. Suggestions like the person who brings the most canned goods gets first crack at the swag or bad beat of the night or even first person eliminated. Anyways, we'll figure it out before the first game but be sure to check out the photo that I posted of the swag.
    Thanks to Bingo Buddy for making this happen.

    1 · November 26

  • Jeff R.

    Good to hear. Thanks for your help Buddy

    November 1

  • Bingo B.

    A poker site has agreed to support this "Restock the Shelves" food bank satellite by donating extra prizes of some hoodies, shirts and hats, so please remember to bring at least one canned good on December 3.

    November 1

10 went

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy