addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Dog Walking Social Group Message Board › Charity Dog Walk - Sunday

Charity Dog Walk - Sunday

Victoria
user 245183888
Group Organizer
Haverhill, GB
Hi everyone,

I’m so pleased you are going us for the Heli Hounds charity dog walk on Sunday. I’ve checked the weather and luckily, there’s no sign of rain, but I would go prepared just in case!

If you haven’t purchased your tickets yet then you can no longer purchase them online, but you can purchase them on the day.

The ticket gates open at 9.30am and the walk starts at 10.30am. It’s a 3 mile walk and I believe there will be one or two rest stops/ breaks along the way.

I haven’t been to this venue before so I suggest getting there for 9.30am, getting through the ticket barrier and waiting on the right hand side immediately after the ticket barrier. We will all wait there until 9.45am. If you haven’t arrived by this time, we will assume that you are not attending, but please do amend your RSVP if you cannot attend as it will save us waiting for you!

My mobile number is 07557405899, just in case you are running late etc.

I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday!

Victoria