addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Down-to-Earth Spiritual Group Message Board › I need some prayers

I need some prayers

A former member
Post #: 2
I'm having some hard times. Please send me your love.
Nora
Sensitive
Dayton, OH
Post #: 91
Sending Love. I hope every has worked itself out for you and that you understand your direction.
Grateful,

Nora
Dee F.
user 68470892
Dayton, OH
Post #: 2
I'm having some hard times. Please send me your love.
Hi Chris,
I am asking God to surround and bless you with the hightest and puriest love, light and energy, and send you angels of healing, understanding and guidiance to make right decessions in all area's of your life. With God and the Angels all things are possible.
Blessings,
Dee Felder