addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Down-to-Earth Spiritual Group Message Board › Recommendation for a Psychic

Recommendation for a Psychic

A former member
Post #: 1
Dear Group Members,
I've experienced major disruptive changes in the past few months and could really use some guidance. I'd like to consult a psychic who comes highly recommended.
Does anyone know of someone in the south Dayton area?
Thank you,
Jan
Valerie H.
user 18294541
Group Organizer
Dayton, OH
Post #: 2
Dear Jan, I know Irene who visited us last week with short messages is in Huber Hights. When she told me I would be taking classes, I scoffed. not the direction I was interested in. Then there I was Monday morning involved in an advanced training course. The course put me in contact with individuals that are great for my growth. There are many gifted individuals in this group. They may not call themselves Phychics. However they are very intuitive and if they are aware you are open to the information they receive they are more than welcome to share. Dr, Delores Good is a member. She has moved from the area, but does phone readings.
A former member
Post #: 2
Dear Jan, I know Irene who visited us last week with short messages is in Huber Hights. When she told me I would be taking classes, I scoffed. not the direction I was interested in. Then there I was Monday morning involved in an advanced training course. The course put me in contact with individuals that are great for my growth. There are many gifted individuals in this group. They may not call themselves Phychics. However they are very intuitive and if they are aware you are open to the information they receive they are more than welcome to share. Dr, Delores Good is a member. She has moved from the area, but does phone readings.
Thank you so much, Valerie! I really appreciate the information and will get in touch with Dr. Delores Good. Would you happen to have her phone number? Thanks again and I hope to see you at one of the meetings soon!
Steve
Steve_Pawel
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 56
I've had great readings, healings, and experiences with Anne @ http://energeticanswe...­