addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Doug B.
user 8862280
Franklin, ME
Post #: 193
As some of you know my family is organizing a Relay for Life (American Cancer Society) team for my daughter Dana who was diagnosed with cancer last fall. We have been doing some fund raising and are preparing for the annual Relay Event on May 31st. As part of the activities we are collecting canned goods to be donated to an Ellsworth food pantry. If anyone would like to donate any canned goods I'll be glad to collect them at our next meeting or give me a call (565-2226) and I'll come get 'em. Thanks

A former member
Post #: 19
Hi, Doug, Joe and I will bring canned goods to donate to your cause at the next meeting. We wish Dana well!
Doug B.
user 8862280
Franklin, ME
Post #: 194
Thanks Renee.
Nancy G.
user 8856801
Group Organizer
Bar Harbor, ME
Post #: 301
Yes, I will bring something too, and best to Dana!
Doug B.
user 8862280
Franklin, ME
Post #: 195
Thanks Nancy.
Doug B.
user 8862280
Franklin, ME
Post #: 200
Thanks to those who brought a donation of canned goods for "Team Dana". Our family appreciates the gesture.