addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Downeast Humanists and Freethinkers Message Board › Poliquin is the candidate of the religious right.

Poliquin is the candidate of the religious right.

Abbie M.
downeastah
Bangor, ME
Post #: 210
Nancy G.
user 8856801
Group Organizer
Bar Harbor, ME
Post #: 354
I commented on the article and might need some backup :)
Abbie M.
downeastah
Bangor, ME
Post #: 211
I'd jump in but I don't do facebook or any of the other commenting options. Anyway, you did a fabulous job. What concerns me now is that the religious right will be highly motivated to go out and vote, and our people won't. Why? Maybe laziness, maybe not believing that anyone in his/her right mind would vote for this character, maybe general lack of information. We will have to work overtime to get out the vote.