addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Downeast Humanists and Freethinkers Message Board › carpool to Qualey's potluck?

carpool to Qualey's potluck?

Diane G.
user 117947632
Ellsworth, ME
Post #: 2
Is there anyone planning to attend the potluck at the Qualey's that would be going through Ellsworth? I'd like to attend, but am unable to drive. I'll see it if you post here. Thanks! Diane