addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Downtown Friday Meetup Message Board › First Friday has a Theme!

First Friday has a Theme!

Katie E.
user 9685356
Bryan, TX
Hey Folks, Katie Elrod, here!

I am back in town and look forward to seeing everyone I know and don't know at Revs on First Friday!  Sybil has kept me up to date on all the new members and I know there are a lot of new people to meet.  If you have not attended one of our meetups  - no time like the present!

February's First Friday has a theme, "Dress to the Nines."  Looking for clarification I found the following on the downtown website:

February First Friday- Dressed to the Nines!

Just for fun, we’re having a dress up First Friday- come “dressed to the nines”!
And that can mean anything from another excuse to wear your holiday party clothes, or that bridesmaid dress in the back of your closet, or have some fun with kitschy thrift store or Junk Gypsy style.  (Here’s some inspiration for what to wear! http://www.cactuscreekdaily.com/news/best-of-ccd-junk-gypsy-junk-o-rama-prom%E2%80%A6-%E2%80%98what-to-wear%E2%80%99-guide­)
And we know there a few tuxes out there!

Soo, look in that closet and find something grand to wear!  It is not what you wear that matters - but the effort!!  For me I will be sporting a vintage hat that I just bought from my Aunts antique shop in South Carolina, on my way home from Florida!

See you soon!

Cheers,

Katie Elrod