addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Downtown LA Mutt Mingle Message Board › special event for Cat lovers and Minglers - May 25

special event for Cat lovers and Minglers - May 25

Rob G.
user 7777634
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Hey Group,

I know that most of you have dogs, so this is a message to all Cat People – whether you have cats or love to pet cats! Usually I don’t post cat events, but this is a big event that I thought the group would like to know about. Meow Mingles are just like Mutt Mingles, but for Cats!

Here's the Meow Mingle group if you are interested to join:

http://www.meetup.com/MeowMingle/­

We have some exciting news about our Meow Mingle next week. We just added 2 amazing Cat Expert guests attending the mingle! Come to meet them, get a free nail trim, or just to mingle with free food/drinks. Hope you can make it!

New Special Guests Just Announced

Meow Mingle | Wed May 25 | 6-8pm | Los Angeles

We are over the moon with excitement to feature TWO amazing Cat Experts and Special Guests at next week’s Meow Mingle!! Modern Feline Lifestyle guru Kate Benjamin of Moderncat | Moderncat Studio in Phoenix, AZ will be joining us to showcase her newest cat furniture design to be offered at P&P, the Palm Springs Lounge. J­ackson Galaxy, aka the Cat Whisperer from Animal Planet’s new show My Cat From Hell will also be sharing cat behavior words of wisdom and his brand of cat mojo. We are very honored to host these special feline friendly guests and know you will be delighted to meet them – with or without your kitties in tow.

Why you need to meet Kate

Why you need to meet Jackson

Cats need a Nail Trim? Bring them to the Meow Mingle for a FREEBIE ($10 value), meet our guests, sip a cocktail, and grab some goodies to go– It’s that easy! What is a Cat Social? See the full invite on Facebook

This month will also be a special tribute in honor of Frida – Join us for a White Lion, our new signature sip, and toast all our feline friends that bring us joy!