addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Downtown Madison Super-Awesome Book Club Message Board › Meetings between book discussions

Meetings between book discussions

Kirsten
user 128818272
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

I think it would be great to have a get-together in between the book club discussions, because I, for one, would love to get to know you all better. I know I'm new to the book club, but I wanted to share some thoughts and see if anyone else is interested!

Ideas that came to mind for activities included card games or board games, fondue party, or a happy hour downtown. Or we could just pick a time to meet at a coffee shop or restaurant and mingle?

If I plan something like this, would people come? Also, what times and days are good for people?

Thanks!
Jeff
Jeff9Man
Pittsboro, NC
Post #: 7
I would attend. They all sound like good ideas.
Weekends are the only available time for me.