Foothills Park in the Los Altos Hills
IMPORTANT!!! You must send in your reservation to Linda LaCount to get on the list to get into the park. This is a private park and if you don’t live in Palo Alto or you are not driving in with someone from Palo Alto, you need to be on the list to get in. See below.
This is our summer gathering of Dowsers.
We will meet in the Oak Grove picnic area and have a potluck. Bring your favorite food to share.
The area is relatively flat with well-maintained trails. There are tables and places to set up beach chairs. You can drive up to the picnic area and drop your things off and then park.
We will be dowsing!!! So bring your tools. We will be hiding things and seeing if you can find them!! We will be looking for energy lines and underground water.
There are a number of trails, many flat. We can walk or drive to them. We will be communicating with the local Nature Spirits. Bring a camera and we will see if we can catch one in a picture. Maybe even see some Orbs.
First time dowsing or a beginner. Come and ask questions of the Pros. Get help with your dowsing.
If you have some more ideas, let us know or just bring them.
What to bring:
• Dowsing Tools
• Food/Dish to share
• Water and drinks
• Digital camera for finding orbs
• Sunscreen, hat, something to sit on…..
• Your Friends
Please Note: No Dogs Allowed in park.
• If you are not a Palo Alto resident or coming in a car with a Palo Alto resident, you need to email Linda LaCount to get on the list.
• Every person, children included, must be on the list to get in. No exceptions.
• You must send in your email to Linda by Friday July 17. She has to hand in the list early.
• Once you are on the list, you will receive an email before the event with information on how to get in.
• The email address is [masked]
Questions or Ideas:
Wayne Hoff [masked][masked]
Foothills Park is off of Page Mill Road in Palo Alto.
3300 Page Mill Rd.
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
We will meet in the Oak Grove picnic area