• What we'll do
Dragon Fuel is recruiting men and women 18 and older to join our team to race this 2018 race season. We are a fun competitive mixed team that welcomes people of all backgrounds and fitness levels. Join us for practice on the Willamette River.
See the city skyline from the water, and feel the power of up to 20 paddlers in sync as we surge under the Tillicum bridge. We practice year-round, rain or shine! We love to incorporate fitness and healthy living into our every day lives and what better way to have fun exercising than to paddle as a team. Come join us anyone can do it! Try it once you'll love it! We meet behind Kimpton River Place Hotel, on the water side, 1510 SW Harbor Way, Portland, OR 97201
1) No experience required we will train you!
2) Your first 3 practices are free- just let us know you are coming!
3) life jacket and paddles supplied for you to use Free by the club Dragon Sports USA
4) Practice times are
Monday & Wednesday 7:10-8:30 PM / Saturday 7:40-9 AM
5) Recruiting for 3 local races, 1 Canada race, and 1 race in Joseph, Or
6) Race paddlers will need to attend 2 or more practices a week
*We use Meetup to Recruit for new members
• What to bring
Dress in workout attire and bring water
• Important to know
Keep personal belongings at home or in the car