addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dragon's Lair Pathfinder Society Message Board General Discussion › Player Resources

Player Resources

A former member
Post #: 9
I just added a checklist and a quick-reference checklist to the files section (found under the "More" drop-down menu). I'm keeping an eye out for one which includes season 4, but no luck so far. Also looking for one of those nifty name cards and whatever other resources I come across that might be useful.
Hugh
user 9951501
Spring, TX
Post #: 59
Are you talking about the table name tents? Several free downloadable resources and items are available on the paizo website:

http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/playerResources­
DL Pathfinder O.
user 13633095
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 45
You guys are awesome.
A former member
Post #: 10
That's the one! Thank you! I'd never have searched for a "tent."
Hugh
user 9951501
Spring, TX
Post #: 61
New Holiday boon is available!

This Chronicle sheet may only be assigned to a Pathfinder Society character between November 13, 2012, and December 3, 2012. Once assigned, the effects may be used at any time thereafter.

http://paizo.com/paiz...­

Download link for the boon
http://paizo.com/down...­

Description:

Your participation in the feasting and flashy displays of evocation magic that mark the Nethysian holiday have left you with an affinity for magic you didn’t possess before, or honed skills you already possessed. You gain a +5 competence bonus on any single Knowledge (arcana) or Spellcraft check, declared before attempting the skill check. You may attempt this skill check even if you possess no ranks in the associated skill. After using this ability, cross this boon off the Chronicle sheet.

In addition to celebrating evocation and the awe-inspiring power of magic, wizards and other spellcasters use Evoking Day as an opportunity to share their knowledge with one another openly. As a result, the costs of sharing spells with fellow arcanists is reduced for those participating in the holiday’s festivities. When adding a spell or formula to a spellbook or formula book, you may ignore the material component cost of scribing a single spell or formula. You must still pay for the purchase of a scroll if one serves as the source of the learned spell or formula. Once you have used this boon, cross it off the Chronicle sheet.