addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
M T M.
user 10028234
London, GB
Thank you everyone who attended the latest meetup at the British Museum. However, I would like to apologise for the confusion about the pub. When I set up the meeting I had not realised that there were two pubs called the Crown on New Oxford St and in fact the majority of us ended up in the "wrong" one. This mistake was then made worse by my phone dying at a critical time. I hope that this will not put off anyone left stranded in the "right" pub attending our meetups another time! Martina