addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dream Meanings, Research and Lucid Topics Message Board › Mercury turns direct

Mercury turns direct

sue p.
SueP
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 18
Lynn Wilson Astrology
Mercury turns direct tomorrow, the 26th, at 5:03 pm CDT. It's wonderful to take a moment to reflect on feelings that surface in the following hours. Money that has been stuck in the pipeline should start to flow, and the same is true of expressions of love. You may find yourself able to say things that you've been holding close to the chest. The obsessing will subside. Enjoy :)

From Sue:
One of the things Mercury Retrograde is famous for is mixed communications. I told a reporter
I do some work for that she should try hire a certain young woman we both know as cheap as she could
because she can't depend on the consistency of her work. I meant the reporter's work as it's been
spotty. She thought I meant the young woman and had decided to find someone else. Typical
Mercury Retrograde. Also, I always seem to run in to all sorts of people from the past during a
MR cycle, another thing it's "famous" for, mostly those I'd prefer not to run in to. This is also typical. We're off the hook for four months, then it begins again.