addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dream Research and Lucid Dreams Message Board › Venus' transit of the sun

Venus' transit of the sun

sue p.
SueP
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 31
http://www.wisdom-of-...­

I've read several articles about this transit. This was one of the best. It is happening Tuesday.
I think we will all feel the energy if we allow ourselves to.
A former member
Post #: 6
Thank you Sue. I will allow myself!
Namaste,
Star aka Hermene
Scott Galloway S.
user 18986571
Metairie, LA
Post #: 1
The moon is full and Venus will cross the sun. I am feeling the incredible energy.
The room was empty when I arrived last night but I could hear voices of several
of you trying to find it. Let it find you!
A former member
Post #: 7

A former member
Post #: 8
I just tried to post a picture of the Sun and Venus, sent to me by a friend in Florida. Don't think it worked. Oops!