addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dream Meanings, Research and Lucid Topics Message Board › "create dreams"

"create dreams"

Kelly
user 12941693
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 7
I would love to share some "create dreams" I've had & see if others have them as well. This meaning you have things that come to you in your dreams and then almost becomes an obsession to either produce, have produced or just think it through to a workable solution. I've had them over the years, but there's an illustration I'd like to bring in that I'd love the group to see if they could put some sense into it. It's primitive but there was so much meaning to it back when I had it but still didn't reveal it's use. Had another one last night. And would like to share my dream breathing as well lately. I actually feel as though I'm going to explode if I don't do something with all these "things" that are given to me in my dreams. Odd, crazy... yes..
Kelly
user 12941693
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 8
Does anyone else have these kind of dreams?
Scott Galloway S.
user 18986571
Metairie, LA
Post #: 3
Greetings Kelly!
I want to hear more about your dreams. I am looking forward to what you have to share!
Scott
Jeff T.
JeffTeach
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 51
Kelly, I have not had those kinds of dreams. I would like to see more of your art about dream experiences. - Jeff