addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Drink and Draw Message Board › New Location for this Wednesdays Drink and Draw - The Park!

New Location for this Wednesdays Drink and Draw - The Park!

James
user 10738368
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hola People!

Because of the lovely weather we've been having, why would we want to sit in a horrible stuffy pub? I've no idea! And thats why i have decided to change the location of Wednesday's drink and draw
to.....the PARK! This give us a chance to play around with landscape as the golden light of spring bathes our lovely capital!

But don't worry, this doesn't mean we'll be without a sundowner! We will be there with a cool box full of wine and beer, all for a very cheap prices, or you can just bring your own! Can you think of a better way to
spend a summer night in London, coz i can't!

So the new location is St. James park - We will be meeting at 6:45 outside St. James Park Tube - Look for the guys with the drink and draw Sign, please try to be prompt or text to say you are going to be late.

The contact number is: 07812007593

There are still some places left on this Wednesdays event so if you fancy popping down to learn a few bits about drawing while having a few drinks in the park after work. Book your place.

Remember if you fancy coming along and you want to bring a friend they can come for free.

I hope to see you all down there for some fun the the park!

All the best,

Jimbo