addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DRUM ~ DANCE ~ CHILL Message Board › Carnaval weekend and Karijama

Carnaval weekend and Karijama

A former member
Post #: 1
This weekend its time again for San Francisco Carnaval... and on Monday at Mosswood park in Oakland, once again the Bay Area dance & drum community will gather to do what we do. Usually we have quite a few local superstar drummers show up of various styles. This is also a great chance to see and be part of some traditional percussion ensemble music. One of my groups will be out there doing some bell and shekere ensemble stuff, as well as drums.

If you're interested in seeing some serious drumming locally, I recommend you come out Monday and bring something to bbq!

Feel free to ask me about details.