addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Drupal Indy Message Board › Indiana Linux Fest - Next Weekend!

Indiana Linux Fest - Next Weekend!

A former member
Post #: 12
Doug has released the schedule for the Drupal portion of the Linux Fest. Lots of good stuff going on, hope to see you there!

9:00 10:30 - Registration near our room durring the keynote which is in another room.

10:30 11:30 - Doug Vann : Intro to Drupal, How does it work and why are so many famous organizations, governments, and companies using it?

11:30 12:30 - Dou Vann : Custom content and fields

12:30 13:30 - Brandon Morison : Drupal as a Framework

13:30 14:30 - L U N C H

14:30 15:30 - George Demet : How to sell Drupal as a solution to your organization

15:30 16:30 - Aaron Dudenhofer : Intro to Theming

16:30 17:30 - Neil Hastings : Hmmm I can't find a list of who is speaking on what at but I do know that Neil is speaking in one of the regular LinuxFest rooms at this time and the organizer has not scheduled our room ontop of this, thus... We shall all join the awesomeness of Neil. :-)

17:30 18:30 - Felix [aka Terkhorn] A casestudy on _________.
Barbara Ann O.
user 11664048
Morgantown, IN
Post #: 4
Thanks. I signed up. Looking forward to it.