addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 15 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Drupal London Community Message Board › Exciting idea for game development needs mid-level drupal dev!

Exciting idea for game development needs mid-level drupal dev!

A former member
Post #: 2
I have an system I've designed to develop indie computer games in a 'cooperative way' where those that contribute get a real share of the games profits.

I've got an outline of the system already (and I'm still working on it) up but I need someone with a bit more experience with drupal to help it get up and running properly.

I have no funding for any of this, which is why I've developed the cooperative system in the first place, so I'm looking for someone who would be also interested in a profit share, or a very low up front fee (£200 max). I've got lawyers to sign up to make it legit and they're working for a profit share too, plus I already have 10 people working on the game.

If you're interested, please get in touch.