|Sent on:||Saturday, September 8, 2012 1:33 AM|
Since 2006, Halosys has developed into a new media-consulting firm focused on enterprise and consumer level Drupal and Mobility solutions. Our team has successfully executed 75 plus projects and currently supports over 50 plus projects dedicated to continued engineering engagement.
Title: Drupal Engineer/ Tech Lead
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 3 to 9 Months
Halosys Enterprise Drupal Business Unit is looking for a team player specializing in Drupal CMS to work with an enterprise partner company building a world-class developer web site. Project involves custom module development, integration with 3rd party systems such as PHPbb, and implementing new page templates/themes and custom asset types. You will also help migrate content and functionality from Drupal6 to Drupal7 and assist in securely configuring and deploying the new system in a secure environment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
Desired Qualifications/ Competencies:
· Employed a framework or extended an existing CMS with custom coding
· Interpersonal and communication skills, able to build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels, and across disciplines
· Cultural awareness, Teamwork & Collaborative skills, works effectively within and across different teams delivering own targets and supporting others
· Change orientated, able to accept work with and manage an ever changing work environment
· Achiever, Sets high personal standards and is goal oriented
· Resilient, able to cope under high pressure without unduly compromising delivery
If the following job position interests you, forward all supporting documents including resume/profile/cv with a cover letter to [address removed]. You should also include examples of high-level projects with a description of your role and contributions.