Gate Village, DIFC, Dubai
Barley is the most common cereal used in beer, but over the centuries many nations have discovered that wheat brings its own delicious light and spiced characters to beer.
Compare Belgian wheat beers to international styles at this month's Beer Club.
• Generous Tasting of at least 4 High Quality Belgium Beers
• Guided Lesson from The Beer Sommelier of The Tasting Class starts at 8PM sharp but you can come enjoy your beers any time between 7:30PM and 9:30PM
• Includes selection of Belgian Bar Snacks
• 20% off any additional items purchased at Cafe Belge that night
• Paid RSVPs are important to help us prepare for a great evening, but if you can't commit until last minute walk-ins are welcome too.