A spiritual getaway in Khasab, Oman
2 days full of soul nourishing activates in nature, sleeping under the stars and spreading love around the campfire.
*Yoga & acro yoga
*Sunrise and sunset practices
*Chanting and singing
*Fishing and dolphin watching
Attendees sheet and carpooling is a must for all, kindly fill the bellow google doc , there is 2 tabs , (If you have car use Car sheet, if not use Without Car sheet)
If you want to stay one day , kindly mention it in the Excel sheet.
*Car 4x4 is not required and you can get Oman insurance on the border for 80 Dhs ( can be shared with passengers)
*3 hour drive to Khasab port
*Speed boat to isolated island
Suggested things to carry:
PASSPORTS ,Camping gear ( Tents ,sleeping bag/ chairs/ mat/ torch, etc.), trekking shoes, hat, sunblock cream, swimming costume/ life-jacket/ floating tube( if not a good swimmer )/ snorkel kit (as needed), camera)
Food & Drink:
Brink some food & Drinks to share (bring your own water)
1) If anyone wants to leave earlier than the timing mentioned, he/she has to pay at his own cost the boat trip back to the port.if they didnt inform the organizers before !
2) UAE residents generally get visa on arrival at the Oman border, subject to the following:
Valid UAE residence visa (professional category). We strongly request you to refer to Royal Oman Police website for latest info:
3) Passport Validity needed: 3 months
4) Car Registration and driving license (if you are driving)
5) UAE Residence Visa ( Min 3 Months validity )
6) Boat transportation cost is 150 Dhs per person 2 ways.
7) Pay for own visa Dhs 50 to inter and AED 35 to Exit , fuel for car transportation.
8) Each Car group to buy 2 bundle of wood for the night fire.
9) if you have extra ice box, cooler , chairs, BBQ tools , kindly bring with you.
For more info call: