addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dubai Social Group (5,900+ members) Message Board › sports activity

sports activity

Austin G.
Austindxb
Dubai, AE
Post #: 2
Hi All the Members,
Any one interested in Badminton or any sports activity,
please post there interest or email me so we can arrange the
meetup.
Austin Gonsalves
Laarnii
user 66847282
Dubai, AE
Post #: 1
Thats my favorite sport, its been a long time that I played that game. I miss to play badminton and I love to do so :))
Laarnii
user 66847282
Dubai, AE
Post #: 2
hi.. good evening, I want to play badminton please let me know about the schedule.. thanks :)