addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Heartwin B.
Brightman
Dubai, AE
Post #: 1
Hi Whazz up !
Hope everyone having a good day i just want to contribute in this group by creating a survey on " Are you people believe the world is going to end on Dec 21 2012 " convey your thoughts abt this.

With loving,
Brightman.I
NEZZ
user 53465702
Dubai, AE
Post #: 1
your world or my world would definitely end if you or me believe on such silly thing! death is inevitable, anytime, the life that is given to us may be taken away; with this thought, we should live our lives as though this day will be our last---- so, seize the day and enjoy to the fullest doing the best we could!
Heartwin B.
Brightman
Dubai, AE
Post #: 3
Thanks for the reply mallunga. We cant live in this world by just thinking like "Tomorrow is my last day" if so we cant live the fullest in our life. But thinking like "One day will come for me but that is around after 30 yrs" if so the mindset will change am i right ? Me too not believing in all these stuffs even there is no ghost or spiritual things in our world its all upto our thoughts I just posted this to came to know the thoughts of people. Once again thanks for the reply.