addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dublin Vikings - Dragon Boat Club Message Board › Carlow Dragon Boat Race

Carlow Dragon Boat Race

Alba C.
user 48408462
Dublin, IE

Dear All,
I am writing as I just got an email we should all be aware of. Sorry for spamming you with this but I'm not sure if you are all on the mailing list of the race organization.
Unfortunately, it looks like the rivers are running quite high and there may be a possibility that the event may need to be postponed, but the organization is hoping not.
They will be checking the river levels this evening and tomorrow afternoon.
Please note, if the event is to be postponed they will let us know at the latest by Saturday afternoon. This will be done by email to all crews and will be posted on facebook. Please check facebook page IRISH DRAGON BOAT ASSOCIATION.
I will anyway keep you posted via email to keep you updated just in case any of you do not receive this email. If you don't receive any email from me, this means that the race will NOT be postponed.
Cheers to all of you! :)
Have a fantastic Friday night!
Powered by mvnForum

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy