addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Vikings - Dublin Dragonboat Team Message Board › Name Change - Your Suggestion

Name Change - Your Suggestion

Maeve D.
user 62840562
Greystones, IE
Post #: 1
Hi Paddlers. we are looking to change the name of the team from Grand ol Dragons and would like your suggestion for the winning team name.

Ideally it needs to be short n'punchy. An Irish/Water reference would be good but not essential.

Post your suggestion to us today. Thanks for your input!

Laura
user 35447162
Group Organizer
Dublin, IE
Post #: 2
How about Docklands Sirens? Flashing dragon ensignia on our team uniform wouldn't be essential, but it might add a touch of class!
Laurent
user 42454192
Dublin, IE
Post #: 1
What about D.I.P (Dublin Irish Paddlers).
Or D.I.T.C.H (Dragonboaters in The Canal and Hopefull)
Joanne T
user 8898849
Dublin, IE
Post #: 2
I think we need something hardcore like the Piranhas or the Predators!
The Dragonslayers?!