785 Old Roswell Road, Roswell, GA
This event continues to be one of the most fun and social events a Member can come to......A Saturday night, 6 pm - 9 pm. No work traffic to deal with! : )
***Adding a few food items to the pizza buffet, please see below. :-)
***After Bowling party, to get to know all your new friends. The bar area in the bowling Center is non-smoking, we will be meeting after bowling for more socializing with great drink specials, 9pm - Closing.
We had another great turn out at the last bowling event. We always have lots of New Members at this event, 60% -70% of the people are new. If you are new to meetup, this is the event to come to! :-) I hope the seasoned Members come out and meet all our new folks.
If you have never bowled or it has been years, no worries, only a few special folks can reach 200, Most fight to hit the 100 mark. :-):-) The worse you bowl, the more fun you have! :-) :-) If you would like to come only to eat and socialize, the cost is the same price.
We have a limited number of lanes available. Please try to get there before 6pm if possible. If you need to come late, I am sure there should still be spaces open. We usually get extra lanes. Lanes are turned on to bowl at 6pm.
This is a Multi-Meetup Group Event! Please feel free to invite non-members.
A Special price of ($20) is extended to our Meetup Members & Their Guests for this event. (Please bring cash if possible.)
Normal bowling package is only 2 hours, (We Receive 3 Hours!!)
Shoes & Equipment rental
Assorted Pizza's until we are full.
Chips and Salsa
Unlimited Soft Drinks until end of event!
If you would like to bring some dessert to share, feel free! :-)**If you do not bowl and still want to come Eat & Socialize, you must pay the $20. No entrance fee after 8pm.
If you would like to invite other groups, please let me know so we are able to get the best RSVP count for the Venue in order to get enough food made.
Bowling etiquette: :-)
1. Upon arrival, Please choose a ball from one of the racks behind the lanes & bring it to the lane your bowling on, as the balls already there may be personally owned or were already chosen by other bowlers.
2. When on the lane ready to roll your bowl, Bowler on right goes first. Otherwise, it's too distracting when people next to you are bowling at the same time.
3. Street shoes are not allowed & bowling shoes must be worn & are included at no cost.
4. There are no name tags at this event, too dangerous if they were to fall off on the lane as you are bowling. The names are listed on the screen above.
5. Only Bowl on one lane! We get charged twice if your name is listed on the screen in two places. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!
See you there!