In May, it's The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty up for discussion.....
Imagine that your husband wrote you a letter, to be opened after his death. Imagine, too, that the letter contains his deepest, darkest secret—something with the potential to destroy not just the life you built together, but the lives of others as well. Imagine, then, that you stumble across that letter while your husband is still very much alive. . . .
Acclaimed author Liane Moriarty has written a gripping, thought-provoking novel about how well it is really possible to know our spouses—and, ultimately, ourselves.
• The #1 New York Times Bestseller
• One of the Best Books of the Year —Entertainment Weekly
• One of the Top Ten Books of the Year —People magazine
• “It’s a knowing, touching, and entertaining page-turner. What a wonderful writer—smart, wise, funny.” —Anne Lamott
• "The Husband's Secret is so good, you won't be able to keep it to yourself." —USA Today
• “Shocking, complex and thought-provoking, this is a story reading groups will devour. A knockout!" —Emily Giffin, New York Times bestselling author
• “Emotionally astute, immensely smart, and as cinematically plotted as any Tom Perrotta Novel destined for critical accolades and a big-screen adaptation.” —Entertainment Weekly
Your annual $5 dues will be collected at this event, if you are due. Please voluntarily submit your dues to the Host at this time. The Meetup site is not free ($144/year) and dues must be paid to maintain the site. Thanks in advance