Nieuwmarkt 4, Amsterdam
The final evening of this five week project cycle for everyone interested in creating and executing awesome open source biology and technology related projects.
This evening we will present and discuss the collaborative projects of the past weeks. We will have time to do experiments, work on documentation and make new plans for 2017.
Please join us! You are also very welcome if this is your first project evening: an excellent time to see what people have been working on.
Examples of previous projects are:
- 3D printing with bacteria
- Colouring of textiles with pigmented bacteria
- Making sculptures using Mycelium (fungus)
- (Ongoing) development of open source lab devices now used in the world wide BioHack Academy
- Using the cellulose biomaterial created by kombucha cultures as a paper or fabric
18:00 - 19:00 Door open; bring your own dinner
19:00 - 19:15 Introduction
19:15 - 20:45 Experimentation; documentation, planning
20:45 - 22:00 Project presentations, drinks & discussion, wrap-up
/Are you interested, but no idea how you can contribute? Come visit, experience and enjoy!
/Uncomfortable with visiting on your own? Bring a friend!
/Please let us know you are coming by clicking on the RSVP button. If you have question you can email the wetlab
- Other events the Open Wetlab organises
This is a DITOs event and supported by the European Commission.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.