addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Dutch DIY Bio Group Message Board › Join the 5th BioHack Academy!

Join the 5th BioHack Academy!

Xiamyra
user 199328014
Delft, NL
Hi there!

I wanted to inform you that end of January we will start with the 5th edition of the BioHack Academy any you might me interested to join!

The BioHack Academy is a 10-week programme (2 days a week) in which you will learn how to build, use and share a BioLab. The set-up of the BioHack Academy is based on the Fab Academy in that we have weekly live global lectures and local lessons and practicals.

Every week a new lab tool will be introduced i.e. made and learned how to use it. During this process t you will also learn how to use the different machines of the FabLab (mostly laser cutter and 3D printer). Subsequently you will work on your own bioproject.

More info on the Academy you can find here: http://waag.org/en/ev...­

Hopefully see you in January!

Best,
Xiamyra