addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The SF East Bay New Tech Meetup Message Board › Startup opportunity

Startup opportunity

Dilip
Hello EBNewTechers!!

I have an opportunity to join a startup at the ground level as a Technical founder. If anyone is interested in joining foe either equity or revenue share, drop me a line.

Regards

Dilip

Dilip
ddand
Pleasanton, CA
Post #: 2
All,
I should have been more clear in the requirements: the startup founders are looking for mobile app developer to join as a Technical founder. Also, the startup is in the public transportation industry. Those of you who are still interested, please drop me a line along with some write up about your expertise and if possible links to apps in the marketplace.

Regards,
Dilip