The East Bay Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Rails Developer at ngmoco:) in SF
|A former member||
Web Developer, Back End
This position will build large, scalable services for delivering dynamic social gaming for iPhone and Android.
* Have at least 2 years' experience with Rails 2 and Rails 3,
* Have a proven understanding of building scalable web applications,
* Be comfortable with building, deploying and maintaining web applications on the Passenger/Rails/MySQL stack,
* Have a thorough understanding of web service technologies (Linux, MySQL, Apache, Rails, HTML and CSS),
* Possess the ability and experience required to meet requirements and ship working code on time,
* Be able to prioritize between what's necessary and what isn't, and explain why.
* Be able to explain your decisions and communicate well within a team.
Other Key Attributes:
* A passion for social games and social networks.
* Comfort working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Appreciation for being part of a fast-paced startup environment—an interest in working with a small team to create software used by millions of people every day.
* Strong communication and time management skills—the ability to balance high quality work standards against time constraints.
* A relentless passion for creating industry leading products and the highest quality user experiences.
Please contact Seth Dawson sdawson @ ngmoco.com for more details.