addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The East Bay Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Any web designer want to join me to marginalize Facebook and Google?

Any web designer want to join me to marginalize Facebook and Google?

A former member
Post #: 40
Two options for you. One is join me and be co-founder and use our resources and talent and ideas to work together to get this done.

Or second option is, take a look at my project and see how much you will charge me to get a prototype done so I can show venture firms for funding and also I have 4,000 people willing to test it out for me.

My company name is called My Humanity Company.com -- this company has 5 divisions. I will only be doing the first division below. This social network will be profitable from the start so it is not freemium like facebook in the beginning. This first project is to grow user base. Once we have a following, we will explode this project and marginalize some of the biggest internet companies in the world.

First project is called My Humanity Social Network.com

I have some seed funds available. Not much but hopefully enough to get a prototype done to how venture firms because if they liked it, we can make many billions from this project. I believe my ideas can disrupt the world of commerce.

I live In Oakland CA. near Chinatown. Call me at (510)290-9672