addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

East Coast Divers Message Board › Meetup details changed: Pre-season Divers Social - Drink with a buddy

Meetup details changed: Pre-season Divers Social - Drink with a buddy

Nick F.
user 12891280
Group Organizer
Brookline, MA
Hey guys and gals. In light of todays events we are postponing the divers social. The new date is yet to be confirmed but we are tentatively moving the event to Friday the 26th. Stay Safe Boston!!!

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/ECDivers/events/100697702/­

When: Friday, April 26, 2013 8:00 PM

Where: White Horse Tavern
116 Brighton Ave
Allston, MA 02134
(617) 254-6633

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.