Make meaningful changes! Powerfully address and resolve issues, in ways you never previously thought possible. Get information to flexibly apply EFT to life situations in this workshop - it's for EVERYONE intending to use EFT effectively!
EFT - PRACTITIONER LEVEL I CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP
Emotional Freedom Techniques: EFT IS SIMPLE TO LEARN & EASY TO USE
5 Million people are internet searching for Tapping every month! More than 10 Million people are Tapping; Emotional Freedom Techniques is
continuing to publish clinical studies, and gain world-wide attention!
EFT Practitioner Level I Workshop Content:
Workshop content in larger print...
EFT Practitioner Level I includes use of Tapping Basics, SUDs & 9 Gamut Sequence
• Building client bridges - simple explanations, making EFT Simple to Learn and Easy to Use
• Calming the Amygdala: reducing emotional intensities and physical symptoms
• Methods: specifics for addressing issues resolving physical & emotional pain
• Experiential practices: clearing phobias, bothersome memories or cravings
• Overcoming clients' limiting beliefs and 'inner resistance'
• Techniques for increasing EFT's effectiveness
EFT can help You, Your Family, Friends & Clients
Time: 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM - Sat and Sun
Cost: Save $50. and pay only $375.00 with Early Bird booking 10 days or more in advance of the workshop dates.
(You do not need a PayPal account to pay by credit card through the PayPal system. The link to pay by credit card is in small font (blue ink) beside the pay by Paypal button.)
Use EFT effectively for yourself and others!
I look forward to seeing you!
Janice Smylie, PhD, TFT, EFT, CCHt, BGS, NLP,
Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist,
EFT Practitioner and Trainer.
For more information about Meridian Tapping see:
Feel Old Emotions 'Shift' in Private Sessions - Special for November - $125. /90 minutes - Available by Appointment
Refunds offered if:
Additional notes: Refund will be processed less any charges and $20. admin
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.