It's time for some star trails photography... and for the only time as photographers, let's hope there are no clouds :)
We'll meet at the EMARAT gas station on Maliha Road (S116/E102) at 9:00pm on Thursday the 3rd of October, and then we will drive to our destination at 10:00pm sharp.
If you can offer a ride, or if you need a lift, mention in the comments where you are, so you can coordinate with other members.
Need help finding us? Call the EPyC hotline: 052 9288432.
What to bring:
- Wide angle Lens (max 24mm)
- Very stable tripod
- Shutter release cable/ Intervelometer
- Fully charged camera battery
- Empty memory card
- Water bottles
- Picnic chair
What to expect:
- 5-10 minute walk in a rocky location
- A lot of stars (crossing our fingers for a clear sky)
- Wonderful opportunity to socialize and exchange photography tips
- A great time
Want to talk to your host directly?
- Email: [masked]
- Or just post your questions in the comments below
When you are finished, upload up your best work here for critique; post different sorts of images, if possible, to make your work interesting to others. We strongly encourage each of you to critique other people's work by first telling us what you like about it, and then what you think could be improved. Remember, critiques are meant to help us improve our skills, so don't take any criticisms personally.