What we're about
Hey! This is a group for ladies who:
• like weird music or art or films
• are trying to make stuff, like zines or paintings or poetry
• are not "tech-minded" (sorry)
• like thrift-shopping and the idea of a vintage clothing crawl appeals to you
• want to hang out and talk/laugh/cry with wine, without wine, in a bar, in an apartment, over boardgames, at a movie, after a movie, while knitting, while happy, while angry, wherever
• slant feminist to whatever degree (maybe you're just getting your toes wet--maybe you're radical! let's discuss)
• like video games
• and/or had a goth "phase"
Alternative intro: Hi! took over as the organizer of this group because I'm lacking some female friendships in my life and figure maybe others are too. So let's hang out!
This group aims to be a welcoming space for all folks who identify as women, transsexual, transgender, gender-variant, and genderqueer. Basically, if you identify as a “danger lady,” then you are one.