addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The East Bay NLP Meetup Group Message Board › Practice Swish Patterns and Sub Modality Work

Practice Swish Patterns and Sub Modality Work

Shannon T.
user 3848687
San Ramon, CA
Post #: 6
Hello,
Is there anyone in the San Ramon, Pleasanton, Dublin area that would like to get together and practice doing sub modality elicitation and swish patterns? I live in San Ramon and currently studying NLP and Conversational Hypnosis. Email me via MeetUp now. smile

Shannon
Norman
norman.morse
Oakland, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Shannon,

The NLP101 session Tonight (6/4/13) includes some practice with the Swish pattern.
Please feel free to join us.

-Norman
Shannon T.
user 3848687
San Ramon, CA
Post #: 7
Hi Norman,
I will make a point to come to the next meetup in July.
Thank you,
Shannon