play with a futsal ball - 5v5 maximum per game
- small 4 ft x 6 ft goals without goal keeping
- hone your technical and tactical skills
- have fun in a small sided game with plenty of touches
8 mins or 2 goals per game and switch teams; no team can play more than 2 games back to back.
* No guest RSVPs WHILE THIS GAME IS OPEN TO ANYONE IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCE PLAYERS.
* Although we encourage a competitive game, no aggressive play is allowed including slide tackling. If you'll be warned and the 2nd time (red card), you'll not be allowed back.
* To be fair, we ask everyone to cancel their RSVP no later than 12 hours before the meetup.
* If you're a no-show (RSVP "yes I'm attending" but don't show up), you won't be allowed to attend the following week. * If you're on the wait list, we cannot guarantee playing time.
* If you can, throw a few bucks ($5-$10) in to pay for the purchased equipment (futsal ball, goals, goal bags, pinnies). RULE!! We need people to show up on time, and YOU SHOULD NOT SIGN UP IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT ON TIME. Now we understand that things happen (traffic, etc) that may cause you to be late, so if you let us know beforehand, that is OK. However, do not just show up late and expect your spot to be reserved just because you signed up. To enforce this rule, we will NOT LET PEOPLE TAKE THEIR SPOTS AFTER 6:20 pm (or 20 minutes after the game starts). This way those who are on the waitlist will know by 6:20 whether or not they have a spot that they can keep. .