Hello everyone! My name is Diana and I have a big passion for crafts. Lately, is mostly crochet and knitting. I have always wanted to share this little passion of mine with others, and I thought why not start a workshop? This is where this meet up is starting from, wanting to share the love.
As a new project we are going to learn how to finger knit with t-shirt yarn making a lovely necklace! Perfect accessory for summer!
No tools or knowledge required!
Just bring yourself and enjoy a fun evening!
• Location: Lauriston Village, East London
• Venue: The Royal Inn on the Park pub
(address: 111 Lauriston Rd, London E9 7JH)
• Dates: every Monday evenings (depending on availability)
Time: from 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Finger Knitting with t-shirt yarn
Each class will host 10 people and the places are available on a first come first served basis. This is to ensure that you have enough attention to help you with any difficulties.
• Time: 2 hours, Price: £10 per person – payable in advance to secure your place and for the supplies to be bought in advance
• T-shirt yarn will be supplied.
Looking forward to meeting you all and if you have any queries in the meantime, please do not hesitate to leave me a message.
PS: you can check out my latest craft projects on instagram @spoilingdoilies
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.