The decision to educate at home is a big one that can be both challenging and exciting. We welcome new and seasoned homeschooling families and all learning styles. A few things to keep in mind before requesting to join:
• Requests to join will not be approved until after a "park day" attendance. (Details will be sent to you.)
• To stay active in the group we ask that you attend a park day or activity at least once per quarter (previously once per month).
• Our meetups are geared for school age children but younger siblings are absolutely welcome.
• Meetups that require payment must be paid in advance, unless otherwise specified, through the Meetup site. Each paid event is linked to the Organizer's PayPal account for easy payment. If someone other than the Organizer is hosting the event, the Organizer will pay the host from the PayPal account.
• Please feel free to suggest a meetup, event, or activity!
• Any member who would like a more active role in planning activities, please contact me directly.
Activities to include: Weekly Park Day Meetups, Nature Hikes, Pumpkin Patch Trips, Fruit and Vegetable Picking, Cookie Swap, Holiday Potlucks, Bike Rides, Nighttime Sky Events, Educational Tours.