East Valley Little Hoots is a great group for moms and kids who like to stay busy with play dates and Moms Night Out. Our Meetups are geared for pre-k kids, toddlers, and babies. We also have big brothers and sisters that join in when school is out. Many of our play dates are in the morning or late afternoon. Since our members live in Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, and Queen Creek, that's where the majority of our Meetups are held. However, we occasionally post events at the zoo, museums, aquarium, etc. To keep this a close-knit group, we limit our membership to around 40 moms. We create a waiting list for anyone requesting membership once we are at our maximum.
- Attend at least 1 Meetup per month.
- Include yourself in your profile picture.
- Try to host a Meetup each month or two.
- Be kind to one another and create a welcoming atmosphere.
- If you must change your RSVP to no, please do so within 24 hours of the event, if possible.
- Dues are collected annually.
- Members who host 3 or more events during a 6 month period receive a $5 cash refund.
- New members have 60 days to try out the group. At the end of the trial period, $20 in due money is collected.
- The dues money pays for our meetup website fees as well as food and activities for holiday parties.
We hope you find our group to be a good fit for you and your kids! See you soon!!