Let's get in with the animals with a sketch day at the Oakland Zoo! The zoo has lots of wonderful sketching spots.
In order to make the most of the day, we'll meet at 10:00 when the zoo opens. Feel free to join us later in the day if you can't make the earlier time. (Just text/call Kate at[masked] when you arrive.)
* We'll meet at 10:00 in front of the Flamingos (just inside the main entrance.)
[zoo map] (http://www.oaklandzoo.org/images/maps/map-zoo.jpg)
* We'll kick off with a group warm-up activity, then spread out and sketch some animals!
* At 12:30pm we'll come back together for group gallery and feedback.
* Feel free to stay until the zoo closes (4pm) and get more sketching in.
Important Note: You're responsible for the Zoo entrance fee.
- Children Under 2 & adults 80+: Free
- Children ages 2-14 & Seniors 65-79: $11.75
- Adults 15-64: $15.75
+ Parking: $8.00 per car (we can split this if we carpool)
• If you're interested in carpooling, post a message here and we'll coordinate rides to keep the cost down.
See ya there!