What we're about
What you can expect from us:
• A supportive, friendly and welcoming group of members who lead and help to organise walks and other social events•
• The opportunity to meet new people in a safe environment
What we would ask you to do, please ...
• Let us know if you have RSVP’d YES to a walk or event, and then can’t come along on the day
• Do not smoke during the walks
• Please do not bring your dog on the walks, unless it is stated as a dog friendly walk.
• Arrive in good time
• Enjoy yourself!
How we manage our membership:-
• We want to keep our membership under 50 to keep the group more manageable and keep the subscription costs to a minimum.
• To give everyone the opportunity to come to an event we will be keeping an eye on "inactive" members and anyone who has not been to a walk or event over a period of time will be removed. This does not mean you can't sign up again in the future, when you are ready to attend.
• Please can you RSVP "NO" to events, as this keeps us informed that you still have an interest in the "meet-up" group, and in doing this you are remaining an "active" member on the system. Many thanks
Thank you for joining our East Lothian Feel Good Walks and Other Social Events