addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

East Valley Writing Workshop Message Board › My Daughter/My Son

My Daughter/My Son

Elizabeth
user 16844801
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 12
Thank you once again Sunday East Valley Writer's Group for your words of encouragement as I read our last chapter of My Daughter/My Son. A special thanks to Karol and Eric for the champagne toast. What a wonderful surprise.
To all the writers over the past 22 months, yes 22 months, your patience, support, and helpful criticisms were instrumental in getting me to the last word.
Not only was this a journey back through my past but a journey of my own growth as I accomplished something beyond anything I would have thought possible.
Thanks again.
Cindi G.
user 12169362
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 2
Congratulations to you of finishing the book. Truly a labor of love.
A former member
Post #: 4
Betsy,
Hearing the end of your book had to be celebrated. It has been amazing for us to share your journey and to see you grow as a writer. An amazing story that had to be told!
Eric and Karol
Jennifer W.
user 14439590
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 4
I for one was very grateful to get to take this journey with you. Your story is a true inspiration for any mother/child going through the same situation.

I can't wait to see it in print!