Benton Hall Directions - 3rd Floor (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw1zEcy50DfRMEdrV0VJdHBaRE0/edit?usp=sharing)
Scrum on a Page -- A High level discussion and overview of scrum
Individual Wins and Challenge topics --- members are asked to bring examples of the following items , wins and challenges, that will be discussed at small tables
· How do you handle change of scope?
· How do you handle distributed team membership?
· How are user stories created and groomed?
· How do you handle team conflict?
· Describe your daily stand up.
· How do you plan for a “project” that will span multiple sprints?
· How do you work and communicate lessons learned, with the PO? With other scrum teams?
· What makes a great Product Owner? Scrum Master? Development Team Member?
· Have you worked in a large project using scrum teams? How is it generally done?
· Do you use a Definition of Done?
· How does your team incorporate incremental improvements / reduction of technical debt into your sprints?
· What’s the biggest challenge your team is facing in adopting Agile/Scrum at your organization?
· What is one thing you think your organization or team does really well?
Meeting sponsored by Tracy Hilbert at GoDaddy